Outrageous Grace: Activating the Alchemy of Your Heart to Heal Yourself, Our Children and Our World with The Grace Process & EFT/Tapping
This is your opportunity to spend 4 days with Dr Leyden for this residential retreat in beautiful Byron Bay!
As the Grace Process resonance expands, the opportunity for these 4 sacred days together emerged allowing us to immerse in the process. Staying on site, we’ll share meals, love and laughter throughout the weekend. This is a rare opportunity to reconnect with your true self in an intimate and supportive environment.
Lori will lead you through her uniquely practical, transformative, Grace Process for becoming your most authentic, heart-centered self, expanding your professional mastery and stepping into your destiny.
If you believe in the possibility of becoming a new Divine human, or if you are already experiencing yourself there, come play with other heart-aligned transformers to alchemise and expand the Divine being you are and are becoming, in a resonance field of all possibilities.
Surrender to the beauty and healing energy of this region, located only a few minutes walk from the beach, you’ll be staying in one of two premium properties with other retreat guests so you’re able to immerse yourself completely.
This retreat experience is right for you if you are:
- A heart-centered transformational healer, teacher, coach, social entrepreneur or change-maker who is committed to your own healing and yearn for more heart expansion, meaning and impact in your life, your work and in our world.
- Already on a spiritual path and begun healing your essential wounds
- Willing to have fun and see the cosmic jokes as well as miracles and gifts that abound on our journey.
- Open to surrendering to the mystery of your journey into the dream of what this life can be.
- Experience a deep inner knowing that you have something powerful and purposeful to accomplish in this lifetime but you’ve only manifested a fraction of what you yearn for.
- Feel stuck in unresolved wounds that fuel self-doubt and limit your beliefs and actions to realise your unique destiny.
- Sometimes feel alone, disconnected and/or ashamed of wanting or having big dreams for yourself and our world.
- Feel restless with yearning and urgency to have more meaning, fulfilment and greater impact.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in a shared room
- 7 meals
- Thursday – Evening meal
- Friday – Breakfast & lunch
- Saturday – Breakfast & lunch
- Sunday – Breakfast & lunch
- A selection of fruit, healthy snacks & herbal teas provided.
We’ll provide healthy meals and suggest if you do have specific dietary requirements you bring your own provisions to supplement.
Friday & Saturday evenings you’re free to wander into town for a casual meal at café/restaurant of your choice.
Dates: 15th-18th November 2018 – Arrive into Byron Bay around 4pm on Thursday 15th to settle in as we commence the weekend activities with a light dinner and welcome at 6pm. This will be followed by a two hour session from 7pm – 9pm “Activating your Outrageous Grace weekend.”
The weekend will conclude after lunch on Sunday 18th at 2pm.
Throughout the weekend there will be time for breaks and the ability to have your own space perhaps by the pool, in the garden or on the deck with stunning views.
Fees & Booking:
EARLY BIRD $1125
- Tuition: $795
- Meals & accommodation: from $330
Limited to 18 people & will sell out!
Early Bird prices until 16th September.
Unless sold out, prices will increase from $1125 to $1295.
ENQUIRIES & BOOKINGS ONLY VIA EMAIL on a first come first served basis firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made via PayPal, credit card or direct bank deposit.
Important points to note:
Ground Transport: This is not included in the retreat price and will need to be organised by each attendee. If you are travelling from interstate we suggest you fly into either Gold Coast or Ballina Airport. Regular shuttle buses operate from these airports for $40 per person and you can book in advance with GoByron who deliver door to door (allow 1 hour from Gold Coast Airport).
If booking flights or travelling from interstate, please note the times advertised are AEDT, so please take this into consideration when making bookings.
Bio: Lori Leyden, PhD, MBA is an internationally known trauma healing professional, transformational speaker and mentor who courageously follows her heart, makes dreams become a reality and inspires others to do the same. With her unique brand of heart-centered humility, humor and grace, Dr. Leyden finds the miracles that are possible out of tragedy and has brought comfort, peace and hope to thousands from Rwanda to Sandy Hook, Connecticut and most recently with Australian Indigenous people and refugees and others around the world. Recently inducted into the Global Evolutionary Leaders Council, Lori serves trauma survivors as well as heart-centered healers, teachers, coaches, social entrepreneurs and change-makers who are committed to their own healing and yearn for more meaning and impact in their lives, their work and in our world.